1. Liu JQ, Liu WJ, Zhu K: Throughfall kinetic energy and its spatial characteristics under rubber-based agroforestry systems`. Catena 2018, 161:113-121.
2. Liu JQ, Liu WJ, Li WX, Jiang XJ, Wu JE: Effects of rainfall on the spatial distribution of the throughfall kinetic energy on a small scale in a rubber plantation. Hydrological Sciences Journal-Journal Des Sciences Hydrologiques 2018, 63(7):1078-1090.
3. Wu Y, Song L, Liu WY, Liu WJ, Li S, Fu PL, Shen YX, Wu JE, Wang PY, Chen Q et al: Fog Water Is Important in Maintaining the Water Budgets of Vascular Epiphytes in an Asian Tropical Karst Forests during the Dry Season. Forests 2018, 9(5).
4. Jiang XJ, Liu WJ, Chen CF, Liu JQ, Yuan ZQ, Jin BC, Yu XY: Effects of three morphometric features of roots on soil water flow behavior in three sites in China. Geoderma 2018, 320:161-171.
5. Chen CF, Liu WJ, Wu JN, Jiang XJ: Spatio-temporal variations of carbon and nitrogen in biogenic structures of two fungus-growing termites (M. annandalei and O. yunnanensis) in the Xishuangbanna region. Soil Biology & Biochemistry 2018, 117:125-134.
6. Wu JN, Liu WJ, Chen CF: How do plants share water sources in a rubber-tea agroforestry system during the pronounced dry season? Agriculture Ecosystems & Environment 2017, 236:69-77.
7. Liu WJ, Luo QP, Lu HJ, Wu JE, Duan WP: The effect of litter layer on controlling surface runoff and erosion in rubber plantations on tropical mountain slopes, SW China. Catena 2017, 149:167-175.
8. Jiang XJ, Liu WJ, Wu JN, Wang PY, Liu CG, Yuan ZQ: LAND DEGRADATION CONTROLLED AND MITIGATED BY RUBBER-BASED AGROFORESTRY SYSTEMS THROUGH OPTIMIZING SOIL PHYSICAL CONDITIONS AND WATER SUPPLY MECHANISMS: A CASE STUDY IN XISHUANGBANNA, CHINA. Land Degradation & Development 2017, 28(7):2277-2289.
9. Jiang XJ, Liu WJ, Wang EH, Zhou TZ, Xin P: Residual plastic mulch fragments effects on soil physical properties and water flow behavior in the Minqin Oasis, northwestern China. Soil & Tillage Research 2017, 166:100-107.
10. Chen CF, Liu WJ, Jiang XJ, Wu JE: Effects of rubber-based agroforestry systems on soil aggregation and associated soil organic carbon: Implications for land use. Geoderma 2017, 299:13-24.
11. Yu WS, Wei FL, Ma YM, Liu WJ, Zhang YY, Luo L, Tian LD, Xu BQ, Qu DM: Stable isotope variations in precipitation over Deqin on the southeastern margin of the Tibetan Plateau during different seasons related to various meteorological factors and moisture sources. Atmospheric Research 2016, 170:123-130.
12. Wu JN, Liu WJ, Chen CF: Below-ground interspecific competition for water in a rubber agroforestry system may enhance water utilization in plants. Scientific Reports 2016, 6.
13. Wu JN, Liu WJ, Chen CF: Can intercropping with the world's three major beverage plants help improve the water use of rubber trees? Journal of Applied Ecology 2016, 53(6):1787-1799.
14. Wang PY, Zhang YX, Li DZ, Liu WJ: Dendrocalamus jinghongensis (Poaceae, Bambusoideae), another new woody bamboo from Yunnan, China. Phytotaxa 2016, 272(3):209-214.
15. Liu WJ, Zhu CJ, Wu JE, Chen CF: Are rubber-based agroforestry systems effective in controlling rain splash erosion? Catena 2016, 147:16-24.
16. Li HM, Ma YX, Liu WJ: Land use and topography as predictors of nitrogen levels in tropical catchments in Xishuangbanna, SW China. Environmental Earth Sciences 2016, 75(6).
17. Fu PL, Liu WJ, Fan ZX, Cao KF: Is fog an important water source for woody plants in an Asian tropical karst forest during the dry season? Ecohydrology 2016, 9(6):964-972.
18. Tan ZH, Zhang YP, Deng XB, Song QH, Liu WJ, Deng Y, Tang JW, Liao ZY, Zhao JF, Song L et al: Interannual and seasonal variability of water use efficiency in a tropical rainforest: Results from a 9 year eddy flux time series. Journal of Geophysical Research-Atmospheres 2015, 120(2):464-479.
19. Liu WJ, Luo QP, Li JT, Wang PY, Lu HJ, Liu WY, Li HM: The effects of conversion of tropical rainforest to rubber plantation on splash erosion in Xishuangbanna, SW China. Hydrology Research 2015, 46(1):168-174.
20. Liu WJ, Wang PY, Li JT, Liu WY, Li HM: Plasticity of source-water acquisition in epiphytic, transitional and terrestrial growth phases of Ficus tinctoria. Ecohydrology 2014, 7(6):1524-1533.
21. Liu WJ, Li PJ, Duan WP, Liu WY: Dry-season water utilization by trees growing on thin karst soils in a seasonal tropical rainforest of Xishuangbanna, Southwest China. Ecohydrology 2014, 7(3):927-935.
22. Liu WJ, Li JT, Lu HJ, Wang PY, Luo QP, Liu WY, Li HM: Vertical patterns of soil water acquisition by non-native rubber trees (Hevea brasiliensis) in Xishuangbanna, southwest China. Ecohydrology 2014, 7(4):1234-1244.
23. Tan ZH, Cao M, Yu GR, Tang JW, Deng XB, Song QH, Tang Y, Zheng Z, Liu WJ, Feng ZL et al: High sensitivity of a tropical rainforest to water variability: Evidence from 10 years of inventory and eddy flux data. Journal of Geophysical Research-Atmospheres 2013, 118(16):9393-9400.
24. Li HM, Ma YX, Liu WJ, Liu WJ: Soil Changes Induced by Rubber and Tea Plantation Establishment: Comparison with Tropical Rain Forest Soil in Xishuangbanna, SW China. Environmental Management 2012, 50(5):837-848.
25. Gao L, Liu WY, Shen YX, Liu WJ: TRADE-OFF RESPONSES OF THE CLONAL PLANT WATER LETTUCE (PISTIA STRATIOTES L.) TO THE ALLELOPATHY OF CROFTON WEED (EUPATORIUM ADENOPHORUM SPRENG). Israel Journal of Ecology & Evolution 2012, 58(4):313-324.
26. Tan ZH, Zhang YP, Song QH, Liu WJ, Deng XB, Tang JW, Deng Y, Zhou WJ, Yang LY, Yu GR et al: Rubber plantations act as water pumps in tropical China. Geophysical Research Letters 2011, 38.
27. Liu WJ, Liu WY, Lu HJ, Duan WP, Li HM: Runoff generation in small catchments under a native rain forest and a rubber plantation in Xishuangbanna, southwestern China. Water and Environment Journal 2011, 25(1):138-147.
28. Liu WJ, Liu WY, Li PJ, Duan WP, Li HM: Dry season water uptake by two dominant canopy tree species in a tropical seasonal rainforest of Xishuangbanna, SW China. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 2010, 150(3):380-388.
29. Li HM, Ma YX, Liu WJ, Liu WJ: Clearance and fragmentation of tropical rain forest in Xishuangbanna, SW, China. Biodiversity and Conservation 2009, 18(13):3421-3440.
30. Tian LW, Bi Y, Ho SC, Liu WJ, Liang S, Goggins WB, Chan EYY, Zhou S, Sung JJY: One-year delayed effect of fog on malaria transmission: a time-series analysis in the rain forest area of Mengla County, south-west China. Malaria Journal 2008, 7.
31. Liu WJ, Wang PY, Liu WY, Li JT, Li PJ: The importance of radiation fog in the tropical seasonal rain forest of Xishuangbanna, south-west China. Hydrology Research 2008, 39(1):79-87.
32. Liu WJ, Liu WY, Li JT, Wu ZW, Li HM: Isotope variations of throughfall, stemflow and soil water in a tropical rain forest and a rubber plantation in Xishuangbanna, SW China. Hydrology Research 2008, 39(5-6):437-449.
33. Liu WJ, Liu WY, Li PJ, Gao L, Shen YX, Wang PY, Zhang YP, Li HM: Using stable isotopes to determine sources of fog drip in a tropical seasonal rain forest of Xishuangbanna, SW China. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 2007, 143(1-2):80-91.
34. Liu WJ, Zhang YP, Li HL, Meng FR, Liu YH, Wang CM: Fog- and rainwater chemistry in the tropical seasonal rain forest of Xishuangbanna, southwest China. Water Air and Soil Pollution 2005, 167(1-4):295-309.
35. Dou JX, Zhang YP, Feng ZW, Liu WJ: Variation in photosynthetic photon flux density within a tropical seasonal rain forest of Xishuangbanna, south-western China. Journal of Environmental Sciences 2005, 17(6):966-969.
36. Liu WJ, Meng FR, Zhang YP, Liu YH, Li HM: Water input from fog drip in the tropical seasonal rain forest of Xishuangbanna, South-West China. Journal of Tropical Ecology 2004, 20:517-524.