2005.4-2009.3 Thermodynamic ecology. Xishuangbanna Tropical Garden, Chinese Academy of Science D.E.
2002.9-2005.3 Forest ecology. Xishuangbanna Tropical Garden, Chinese Academy of Science M.E.
1998.9-2002.7 Dynamic engineering, minor in English. Chongqing University, China. B.E.
2009.4-2012.9 Assistant researcher in Ex-situ conservation and re-introduction group
2012.10-2014.3 Assistant researcher in Tree ring and environment change group
Thermodynamic causes of ecosystem patterns and processes, particularly in ecosystem succession and biological competition.
1. Applied Fundamental Research Program of Yunnan Province: The evolution of ecosystem as energy dissipation system (2014-2016)
2. National Natural Science Foundation of China: Leave temperature adjustment mechanism in hot dry and wet dry regions (2013-2015)
1. Hua LIN, Xuli FAN, Xiang ZHOU and Jiangyun GAO. Self-interference is reduced in a secondary pollen presentation species, Duperrea pavettifolia (Rubiaceae). Flora, 2012: 895-902.
2. Hua LIN, Jiangyun GAO, Zhirong ZHANG, Xuli FAN. Microsatellite markers for Duperrea pavettifolia (Rubiaceae). American Journal of Botany, 2012, 99: e310-e312.
3. Hua LIN, Min CAO, Yiping ZHANG. Self-organization of tropical seasonal rain forest in southwest China. Ecological Modelling, 2011, 222: 2812-2816.
4. Hua LIN, Min CAO, Stoy C. P., Yiping ZHANG. Assessing self-organization of plant communities – A thermodynamic approach. Ecological Modelling, 2009, 220: 784-790.
5. Hua LIN, Min Cao. Plant energy strorage strategy and caloric value. Ecological Modelling, 2008, 217: 132-138.
6. Hua LIN, Min CAO, Jianhou ZHANG. Calorific values and energy allocation of a tropical seasonal rain forest and a montane evergreen broad-leaved forest in southwest China. Journal of plant ecology. 2007, 31: 1103-1110.
7. Hua LIN, Min CAO. A preliminary study of thermodynamic processes in the development of forest ecosystems and plant populations. Acta Ecological Sinica, 2006 (26): 4250-4256.
8. Qinghai SONG, Hua LIN, Yiping ZHANG, Zhenghong TAN, Junfu ZHAO, Junbin ZHAO, Xiang ZHANG, Wenjun ZHOU, Lei YU, Lianyan YANG, Guirui YU, Xiaomin SUN. The effect of drought stress on self-organisation in a seasonal tropical rainforest. Ecological Modelling, 2013, 265:136-139.
9. Zhou XIANG, Hua LIN, Xuli FAN, Jiangyun GAO*. Autonomous self-pollination and insect visitation in a saprophytic orchid, Epipogium roseum (D.Don) Lindl. Australian Journal of Botany, 2012, 60: 154-159.
10. Xuli FAN, S.C. Barrett, Hua LIN, Lingling CHEN, Xiang ZHOU, Jiangyun GAO*. Rain pollination provides reproductive assurance in a deceptive orchid. Annals of Botany, 2012, 110: 953-958.
11. Xiu Juan QIAO, Min CAO, Hua LIN. Caloric values allocation of dominant species in four secondary forest at different ages in Xishuangbanna, Southwest China. Acta Phytoecologica Sinica, 2007, 31(2): 326-332.