1. Zhao ZM, Shen YX, Shan ZJ, Yu Y, Zhao GJ: Infiltration Patterns and Ecological Function of Outcrop Runoff in Epikarst Areas of Southern China. Vadose Zone Journal 2018, 17(1).
2. Wu Y, Song L, Liu WY, Liu WJ, Li S, Fu PL, Shen YX, Wu JE, Wang PY, Chen Q et al: Fog Water Is Important in Maintaining the Water Budgets of Vascular Epiphytes in an Asian Tropical Karst Forests during the Dry Season. Forests 2018, 9(5).
3. Zhu XA, Shen YX, He BB, Zhao ZM: Humus soil as a critical driver of flora conversion on karst rock outcrops. Scientific Reports 2017, 7.
4. Wang DJ, Shen YX, Li YH, Huang J: Rock Outcrops Redistribute Organic Carbon and Nutrients to Nearby Soil Patches in Three Karst Ecosystems in SW China. Plos One 2016, 11(8).
5. Wang DJ, Shen YX, Huang J, Li YH: Rock outcrops redistribute water to nearby soil patches in karst landscapes. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 2016, 23(9):8610-8616.
6. Shen YX, Liu WL, Li YH, Guan HL: Large Sample Area and Size Are Needed for Forest Soil Seed Bank Studies to Ensure Low Discrepancy with Standing Vegetation. Plos One 2014, 9(8).
7. Shen YX, Gao L, Xia X, Li YH, Guan HL: Successional Distance between the Source and Recipient Influence Seed Germination and Seedling Survival during Surface Soil Replacement in SW China. Plos One 2013, 8(11).
8. Gao L, Li B, Liu WY, Shen YX, Liu WJ: Inhibition effects of daughter ramets on parent of clonal plant Eichhornia crassipes. Aquatic Botany 2013, 107:47-53.
9. Gao L, Liu WY, Shen YX, Liu WJ: TRADE-OFF RESPONSES OF THE CLONAL PLANT WATER LETTUCE (PISTIA STRATIOTES L.) TO THE ALLELOPATHY OF CROFTON WEED (EUPATORIUM ADENOPHORUM SPRENG). Israel Journal of Ecology & Evolution 2012, 58(4):313-324.
10. Shen YX, Zhao CY, Liu WY: Seed vigor and plant competitiveness resulting from seeds of Eupatorium adenophorum in a persistent soil seed bank. Flora 2011, 206(11):935-942.
11. Shen YX, Liu WY, Cao M, Li YH: Seasonal variation in density and species richness of soil seed-banks in karst forests and degraded vegetation in central Yunnan, SW China. Seed Science Research 2007, 17(2):99-107.
12. Liu WJ, Liu WY, Li PJ, Gao L, Shen YX, Wang PY, Zhang YP, Li HM: Using stable isotopes to determine sources of fog drip in a tropical seasonal rain forest of Xishuangbanna, SW China. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 2007, 143(1-2):80-91.
13. Shen YX, Liu WY, Baskin JM, Baskin CC, Cao M: Persistent soil seed banks of the globally significant invasive species, Eupatorium adenophorum, in Yunnan Province, south-western China. Seed Science Research 2006, 16(2):157-162.